Saturday, August 18, 2007

iCal Feed for our Events

SO, I noticed that there was an upcoming event listed on the blog, and I got pissed because there was no way to add it to Google Calendar. I made a publicly searchable calendar so that people can keep track of CPF events alongside all the other shit they have to worry about. Don't worry, I'll throw any Facebook events on here as well, so no one's left out. We will frequently update the calendar, so you should subscribe if you want to keep that hot hot efficiently coming your way.


Columbus Pancake Factory Calendar
| iCal html xml


Questions? holla back.

5 comments:

James said...

Hmm... maybe we should post these links on the left side of the layout, as well.

(c)andygram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(c)andygram said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
(c)andygram said...

I guess I sound like an asshole here - let's open it up for discussion: who wants a calendar?

MonStir said...

I don't mind having a calendar if it's not complicated to find it. I sort of perfer just adding to the events list on the layout but if other people want to add to an actual calendar that is their prerogative.