Tuesday, November 6, 2007

We Got Some Love From Columbus Rides

Ray George has linked to us on his blog, Columbus Rides. Naturally, I'll return the favor. For those who don't know the good news, Columbus Rides very comprehensively chronicles cycling in Greater Columbus.

My favorite posts are the Monday Night Ride reports. His recaps are concise and at times humorously to-the-point. Sometimes Ray even adds a Google Map of the ride with his GPS device. Nerdgasm!

If you want to get involved in Columbus cycling, or already are and need an RSS feed to stay abreast of goings-on, Columbus Rides should be your first stop.

1 comment:

Columbus Rides Bikes said...

Jim, thanks for the compliments and posting. I have added a link to my sidebar as well. Please send me any events and I will post them. Please send me your contact info. Please email me at raymondmgeorge [at] gmail.com